Messed Up Droid when Flashing ROMS

droidinc013

Reaction score
At first I thought I had a bricked phone, but I am not so sure that is the case. Nothing will really work but the LED light. If I attempt to power it on, it will vibrate shortly like it would on a normal boot up. I think the HBOOT screen probably would even work if I could see what is going on. I tried to go fromm a rooted phone to unrooted and that was where the problem came in. I was flashing PB31IMG.zip to it and it went downhill from there. Any way to help? If you could "blindly" walk me through what I need to do to fix this, that would be awesome.

smtom

Reaction score
There are recovery files and guidance on Doug Piston's site, his knowledge should get you fixed up.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

sirdirk2

Reaction score
Try sbf

Enter bootloader mode and try to sbf back to stock... Post results

tweebee

Incredible RS
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
At first I thought I had a bricked phone, but I am not so sure that is the case. Nothing will really work but the LED light. If I attempt to power it on, it will vibrate shortly like it would on a normal boot up. I think the HBOOT screen probably would even work if I could see what is going on. I tried to go fromm a rooted phone to unrooted and that was where the problem came in. I was flashing PB31IMG.zip to it and it went downhill from there. Any way to help? If you could "blindly" walk me through what I need to do to fix this, that would be awesome.

Follow this to get your phone back to normal, Downgrade to unroot. Huge No No! | doug piston.