Message notification App

dweigy

Reaction score
I dont know how to even search this, but is there an app for that puts up new message notifications telling weather it email or text or voice mail.

OP
D

dweigy

Reaction score
I did the smspopup but not really what i am looking for. My deal is Where i work is loud and I dont carry my phone on me. So when I go check it, it would be nice if right on the home page it told you missed calls, new texts and voicemails.

mitchell

Reaction score
I just set mine up to where each one has a different sound so I know when I hear it which it is right off

unkut

Reaction score
I did the smspopup but not really what i am looking for. My deal is Where i work is loud and I dont carry my phone on me. So when I go check it, it would be nice if right on the home page it told you missed calls, new texts and voicemails.

I just set mine up to where each one has a different sound so I know when I hear it which it is right off

:icon_eek:

T0DD

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only person in the world looking for such a thing. When I had my Blackberry Tour (for 2 weeks) before getting my Droid, that was one thing I really liked about the BB. All my emails went into one folder and when they did a little star looking thing was on the folder so I knew that is where the new message was. Same thing happened for SMS and MMS messages.

I'm going to be hoping they come out with something soon.

godanigo

Reaction score

Yep, I also downloaded Missed Call so the LED flashes a different color, and SMS Popup so that also flashes a different color. Red for missed calls, blue for SMS, and green for email. You can change the notifications in the settings sections of SMS and Gmail.

Isn't that what the notification bar is for?

djstar2k2

Reaction score
umm how to set a different sound and different led for different notifications?