Message Filtering

podgida

Reaction score
In our Corporate environment we have recently just switched from Blackberry to the Droid X and Droid Incredible. We have an Exchange 2010 environment installed on Server 2008 R2.

Being in IT we are on an on-call rotation so we need the ability to setup email alerts by keyword. For example the emails that we have to respond to will always contain the word critical in the message body.

With the Blackberry devices this was a simple task of setting up an email filter to forward as a level 1 message, and then setting up a separate ring tone for level 1 messages.

We are unable to find a solution to get this to work on the Droid phones. Any help from the Droid guru's would be great.

Thanks,

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Touchdown will do this. They have a manage rules option that allows you to search the body for keywords, and then specify a ringtone and led color, or even speak an alert for the message.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Touchdown will do this. They have a manage rules option that allows you to search the body for keywords, and then specify a ringtone and led color, or even speak an alert for the message.

Yup....Touchdown even has a 30 day free trial....

dylanthecat

Reaction score
I know that it works cause I have it setup to alert me on emails from my security cameras at my house. I get notified seconds after motion is detected on any camera.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I know that it works cause I have it setup to alert me on emails from my security cameras at my house. I get notified seconds after motion is detected on any camera.

What Camera/DVR setup do you have?