Memory Resetting

Hazor96

Reaction score
I have the Droid Incredible One, and every other day or so, everything on the phone is reset. wallpaper. Apps. Any media that's on it. I reset it, and let it sit for 10 minutes, and restart it. it USUALLY goes back to normal, except EVERYTHING is UN-updated. When i go to download the updates. the downloads take forever. slower than it should be. ALSO. it keeps saying random apps are failing, and i have to force close them.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hmm that is odd, never heard of this problem before. Hopefully someone else chimes in, I had a Dinc for a year but never ran into this problem.

Considering all your apps revert back to older version, would you consider a factory reset?

OP
H

Hazor96

Reaction score
Hmm that is odd, never heard of this problem before. Hopefully someone else chimes in, I had a Dinc for a year but never ran into this problem.

Considering all your apps revert back to older version, would you consider a factory reset?
I already have done that. Could it be a faulty micro SD? I've had the same card for well over 4 years now..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Usually an SD card doesn't interfere with the OS like that. You can definitely try using your phone with it out for a couple hours and see if it is but I've never heard of a problem like that.