Max Zing Music Player

droider4life

Reaction score
I Think in the menu you can hit exit.. its been a while since i used it..
edit: looks like pause is the only way to stop it..

Last edited:
OP
J

jimbo1mcm

Reaction score
Pause:

After I pause a song and hit the menu button I have the following options:

Library, Edit tags, refresh artwork, add to playlist, delete(song), more: if you hit more, you get: use as ringtone, help, settings,( all the settings)

Can you build a player that has no off button???

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
Just like the iPhone / iPod, when you have it paused (stopped) it's basically off.

droider4life

Reaction score
After I pause a song and hit the menu button I have the following options:

Library, Edit tags, refresh artwork, add to playlist, delete(song), more: if you hit more, you get: use as ringtone, help, settings,( all the settings)

Can you build a player that has no off button???
From my understanding the answer is yes.. Simply because the android OS doesnt work like windows. when its in the background it doesnt keep running. it stops. therefore it doesnt use any resources so its as good as stopped. then when you go back to it you can resume where you left off without it draining the battery or anything..

OP
J

jimbo1mcm

Reaction score
Thanks for the previous posts everyone !!

With Max Zing, when you hit pause, it does stop the app. I checked in the Running Services part of the Applications and it does not show up when you hit pause, so it is off. Still kind of like an OFF or CLOSE APP button. Who knew???? Instructions with program suck.

droider4life

Reaction score
With Max Zing, when you hit pause, it does stop the app. I checked in the Running Services part of the Applications and it does not show up when you hit pause, so it is off. Still kind of like an OFF or CLOSE APP button. Who knew???? Instructions with program suck.
in the famous words of tim allen "who needs instructions" hahaha