Marketplace Troubles

joeLENN1012

Reaction score
Well I am 16 years old and I have a droid X. understandably my mother will not let me put her credit card into the android market. So instead I go to my local CVS and get one of those Visa gift cards..All goes well and I use it to buy apps and a t-shirt (from elsewhere) Now I return to CVS and purchase the very same card. This one however gets rejected so I give it to my mom and buy an American Express card. I purchase 2 games they purchase fine and I get the email of my receipt. However it just says authorizing forever. I uninstall, refund and try again. same luck...so now I am stuck with this feeling ripped off. I look on the marketplace forums and there are hundreds of others with the same issue but no luck....Some say using Google talk helps but this has no luck for me...any suggestions.....I would be eternally great full.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've heard some people mention that they have had problems purchasing with the prepaid cards. It can also be an issue if your purchasing with foreign currency.

Sorry you're not getting your apps. I use a regular credit card and I never have an issue.

OP
joeLENN1012

joeLENN1012

Reaction score
hmm

Well To test it my mom allowed me to use her credit card for the speed x 3D game or whatever and still the same problem. Im really disappointed. Oh well thanks for the help