Market

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Ok is anyone having any problems downloading or updating apps? I thought it was just the Angry Birds but its not I had 9 updats and only 3 went threw its says "unknown reason -18" does anyone know what this means or what causes it? Its really pissing me off and verizon said they don't no and there not responsible for the open market.... imagine that

Using TapaTalk Damnit!!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well they aren't responsible for the market because it is a gogle thing. I just downloaded a few things no prob. I would wait till tomorrow and if you're still having trouble try clearing the data/cache for the marketplace.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

tracylfarr

Reaction score
It is a google thing but I thought Verizon bought it and changed it up some? Beats me. I updated my Droidx to the 2.2 and lost the market all together. No one has a fox except to do a factory reset. Pisses me off too! LOL

From Tracy, sent from my Droid X

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
This is what its doing.....I can download and update some but you never know what its gonna do
6212442b-11f1-a733.jpg

Using TapaTalk Damnit!!!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have this note concerning Unknown Error 18. It is from Cyanogen Mod forums:

[FONT=&quot](credit ch33kybutt)

So whenever you run into the "Unknown Error -18" issue, here's the simple workaround ...[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]'Settings'[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]'SD Card & phone storage'[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]'Unmount SD card'[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=&quot]Install app (from Market or adb push install)[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=&quot]go back to settings and 'Mount SD card'[/FONT]
Good luck.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
it says it cant be intalled in its current location is this bc I have moved it to my sd card I would think so

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea so i moved it back to the phone same outcome idk whats going on but its getting on my nerves really bad

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Am I really the only 1 having this prob. Now I uninstalled facebook and twitter to do a theme desided not to do it now they wont install WTF is going on here

Using TapaTalk Damnit!!!

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
ok I figured it out thanx to kiowa79 in the xda forum....you have to delete the ".adroid_secure" folder off of the root of your sim card thank god I was about to throw this thing against the wall haha dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ok I figured it out thanx to kiowa79 in the xda forum....you have to delete the ".adroid_secure" folder off of the root of your sim card thank god I was about to throw this thing against the wall haha dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Great!!! Really glad to hear it. Sure do appreciate you posting the solution!! :)

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea it was driving me crazy....you will have to redownload some of your apps but its worth it to be able to update and still download