Market Problem. Please Help.

nooter99

Reaction score
Was browsing around the market yesterday and decided to download a free game app, Zynga Poker. 24 hours later it's stil downloading! Obviously, it's stuck in some sort of cyber world vortex. How can I make it stop? I'm concerned it's possibly affecting battery life and/or connection speeds. Have tried everything I can think of to make it stop, up to and including a battery pull, but so far no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Phone is a brand new Bionic, if that matters.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Was browsing around the market yesterday and decided to download a free game app, Zynga Poker. 24 hours later it's stil downloading! Obviously, it's stuck in some sort of cyber world vortex. How can I make it stop? I'm concerned it's possibly affecting battery life and/or connection speeds. Have tried everything I can think of to make it stop, up to and including a battery pull, but so far no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

have you tried clearing the market data through application settings?

OP
N

nooter99

Reaction score
Well...now I just feel like an idiot! Worked like a charm. Thanks Rebel.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked for ya.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.