Market - "My Apps" Does Not Show all my Aps

donaldsc

Reaction score
I have a strange problem on my Droid and I can't figure out how to fix it or what I did to cause it. Up to a few days ago, whenever I clicked on Market then selected My Aps from the bottom of the screen, it listed all the aps I have installed on the Droid including the ones that need to be updated. Now, what happens is that only a few of them are listed and I get no update notifications. The aps are all there and they all run, they just do not show. When I go into Settings and then Applications, all the aps are there.

Clearly, I did something but I do not know what I did or how to fix it. More important, how do I get the lists of aps that need updates back?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Try going into settings: applications: find the market app and clear data. Should get them all back after that.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
D

donaldsc

Reaction score
Try going into settings: applications: find the market app and clear data. Should get them all back after that.

Sent from somewhere...

Worked!! Many thanks. Sometimes I hate computers.

DON

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Technology is awesome ;)

Glad its working now.

Sent from somewhere...

terbear

Reaction score
Here's what worked for me...

I too had this problem, but the solution offered didn't work for me. In case anyone else has trouble, here is another idea.

Go into Google Talk app on your phone. Sign out. Go back into Market & your apps "might" ALL be there again - mine were. I guess Market uses Talk in some way, so it just might be another workaround.

Terri

mdezrin

Reaction score
working now

I too had this problem after some apps updated via the market. Seemed like paid apps were there and free were missing. I went into settings and market and cleared. Cache, not data. Didn't seem to work. Don't know if I needed to wait more or not. Then signed out of Talk, went back to market and all were back. Resigned into Talk and apps were till there. Don't know what ultimately fixed. Good news is none of the apps were off the phone ... just not in market (if I searched on an app, then it showed up as installed! ).

Thx!

arturdj

Reaction score
OFICIAL SOLUTION to Fix Market

I too had this problem after some apps updated via the market. Seemed like paid apps were there and free were missing. I went into settings and market and cleared. Cache, not data. Didn't seem to work. Don't know if I needed to wait more or not. Then signed out of Talk, went back to market and all were back. Resigned into Talk and apps were till there. Don't know what ultimately fixed. Good news is none of the apps were off the phone ... just not in market (if I searched on an app, then it showed up as installed! ).

Thx!

Hello people... I've looking for one solution to this Google Play (new market app) and discovered that Google provided an official support to solve the problem:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en_US&answer=1067233

Hope it works for you.