Market FCs

Lisbian08

Reaction score
I installed Maverick 3.0 over the top of the new 905 leak. I did a full wipe before installing, and I am getting market FCs everytime an app attempts to update in the market. I have tried going back and wiping cache, and davlik cache again, and fixing permissions but none of that has solved the problem. Any suggestion? I love the looks and feel of this ROM, I hope I can resolve this issue.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I installed Maverick 3.0 over the top of the new 905 leak. I did a full wipe before installing, and I am getting market FCs everytime an app attempts to update in the market. I have tried going back and wiping cache, and davlik cache again, and fixing permissions but none of that has solved the problem. Any suggestion? I love the looks and feel of this ROM, I hope I can resolve this issue.

Try clearing cache & data in the application via settings/manage apps

OP
L

Lisbian08

Reaction score
I tried that....still getting FCs....Thanks for the response though!!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Delete the "android" and "lost" folders on your internal sdcard and wipe cache again and see if that works. If that doesnt work, I would re-download the rom and wipe and reflash the rom.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
L

Lisbian08

Reaction score
I got a fix. In manage applications for the market app. I hit uninstall update. It rolled me back from the 3.4.4 to 3.3.11 version of market. It went into Titanium backup and froze the market updater. My market worked and I updated all my apps. This morning, I unfroze the app. I just checked and my market is 3.4.4 again, and working fine. Weird, but it was a fix.