Market/apps issue

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Having an issue with the 12.24 and 12.31 udate... I tried 12.24 and a few of my apps had an update. They started to install but will never complete, simply says installing. Flashed back to a 12.11 recovery. Tried today to go to the 12.31. Wiped this time so I was starting fresh on the apps. It won't recover any of them! Seems to be the same thing... All my apps showed installing, but won't install. Going back to 12.11 again. Any ideas?

toastedoats

Reaction score
with your clean .31 install are you letting the sync auto-install the apps?

The auto recovery has never worked properly for me with any ROM (including stock) I just cancel them all and download what I want manually

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
^^ I gave it like 30 minutes... and like I said, all of my apps were there trying to recover... they just sit at the installing phase. If you drill into them, it says installing. Tried force stopping a few thru app mgr and it still says the same thing. Earlier versions of MIUI never had this issue for me...

toastedoats

Reaction score
dont force stop, long press on the apps in the download/install queue and cancel all the downloads. Then try to install them manually

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
I'll give it a try... I want to say when I long press on the app.. It shows installing and the "install" button is greyed out... ie.. you can't do anything to it...

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
dont force stop, long press on the apps in the download/install queue and cancel all the downloads. Then try to install them manually

^^ This worked, thank you... I swear I tried that before.. I swear! dancedroid