Mario LWP

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
has anyone seen the mario lwp in the market? i had it just last week, did a wipe, thought it was in my app back up (turns out it wasnt) and now i cant find it in the market! anyone know any key words or even the dev name for searching for it? sounds like a stupid question but ive tried everything....mario, mario live, mario live wallpaper, etc...

BigZig

Reaction score
I have the same problem and tried this link and it did not work ne help?

BigZig

Reaction score
Yeah the link to the site worked but when I tried to download the files they all said download unsuccessful

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Says not supported on this phone

No clue on that one, I just tested that on my phone as well, and it downloaded fine. Your phone should be able to download .apk files without a problem to your phone.

BigZig

Reaction score
Ok tried again today and worked for some reason hell ya I love this wallpaper

boomboomroom

Reaction score
Super Mario Fan LWP

has anyone seen the mario lwp in the market? i had it just last week, did a wipe, thought it was in my app back up (turns out it wasnt) and now i cant find it in the market! anyone know any key words or even the dev name for searching for it? sounds like a stupid question but ive tried everything....mario, mario live, mario live wallpaper, etc...

There is one app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infopointer.livewallpaper.supermarios

Enjoy DancingNexus