Making Nandroid Backup Seems to have Screwed Up my Phone

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Making Nandroid Backup Seems to have Screwed Up my Phone: Even Locks up in Clockwork

I was going to do the http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/140834-update-liberty-market-update-ver-2-3-6-a.html so I made nandroid back up in clockwork to be safe, but it seems making the back up did more harm then good..on the initial boot ADW Launcher EX kept wanting to FC. So I did a reboot. Well now I got past that problem and decided to download the zip through dropbox, but it wont download even though I have a 3G signal. So I decided to try titanium back up but it just gets stuck at the asking for root access screen. If the screen times out, or I manually put the screen to sleep, and try to bring the screen back on only the back lighting comes on. How did performing a nandroid back up, not a restore, manage to screw up my phone? I dont get it.

I guess I will try to flash the liberty rom over the existing install and see how that does, but hoping some one has an idea of wth went wrong as I am lost. :confused:

Wow so I flashed Liberty 2.0.1, fine, but when i went to flash the romer over it to be safe, the phone just completely froze...guess its time for an SBF Flash..:(

Zog

Reaction score
Dunno bout the nanroid bs, did u install the market update over a fresh liberty flash, whipe data and dalvik cache?

OP
Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Like I said I was going to, i didnt even get as far as flashing the market before the problems kicked in..

As for a fresh install, I see nothing about flashing it over a fresh install in the first post, only to flash liberty AFTER flashing the zip but thats another issue in itself..