Madden NFL 11

Reaction score
My droid x came with need for speed shift and madden nfl 11 and it let me uninstall need for speed but it wont let me friggin uninstall madden, i know that some of the bloatware is not able to be unistalled, like skype and amazon mp3, but why will it let me remove need for speed but not madden?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Smittys

Reaction score
My droid x came with need for speed shift and madden nfl 11 and it let me uninstall need for speed but it wont let me friggin uninstall madden, i know that some of the bloatware is not able to be unistalled, like skype and amazon mp3, but why will it let me remove need for speed but not madden?

Verizon is a sponsor of the NFL, bot NFS Shift so they'll let you uninstall NFS, but not their sponsor app.

qman66

Reaction score

I think its time to root already.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score

I think its time to root already.

I am rooted, but I cant figure out how to uninstall stuff, that normally isn't able to be uninstalled, maybe someone can enlighten me ! On my previous phone i just installed a custom ROM and it took care of the bloatware for me, which I'm bouts to do, but I would still like to know, how to actually uninstall the bloatware myself, for future reference.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How about Titanium BU?... it allows uninstall of system apps in D1s so maybe it'd work on the X or D2

qman66

Reaction score
Idk, I'll try it and post my results...

titanium backup will work for sure. also will a root file manager u can go into the system/app directory and rename the apps u dont want by changing the extension .apk to .bak

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Yep, titanium worked. Awesome app. Thanks for the help peeps