Mabilo Issues?

Badisch

Reaction score
Hello fellow Incredible users!

Just curious if anyone else running the Mabilo Ringtones app is having issues? It hasn't been working for me since about mid January. I get no return results on searches even though the ringtones I am looking for appear on the Mabilo Website. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail. Even the categories and featured sections just return a blank black page. Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks in advance.

Badisch

irnm8dn

Reaction score
Mabilo

Noticed this last week. ther app itself stopped working on 2 Droid phones I own. Uninstalled, and it is no longer available through the marketplace. Could not find out any info on Mabilo's website as to why...They may have been pulled from the Marketplace.

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
Get Zedge. Awesome app i use mostly for wallpaper but has ringtones too. works great

SUNNY420

Reaction score
Mabilo problems

I am having the same problems with my droid x.. Is there any other app that is similar and can get me my ringtones i want? I mean my phone still rings to how i set it but i cant do anything new..

skottmorris

Reaction score
Yep. Same for me. Looks like they folded up. Maybe someone sent Napster's lawyers after them?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

celtic11

Reaction score
Yeah I had to get rid of it too as it did the same thing for me. I dowmoaded a new one I think its called Ringtones and has a picture of a green music note. I've also started creating my own with ringdroid.

nan2825

Reaction score
They changed names. Same devs but called coveroid now. Still a buggy app BTW.

Sent from my DROIDX

celtic11

Reaction score
A search for coveroid produced only a wallpaper app. Anyways ill probably keep using the one I described in my previous post. Selection isn't as good but it seems a lot more stable.