Low storage

phillyphill39

Reaction score
Has anyone had the issue of their phone saying low storage and not being able to install any apps because of this? I currently have 3.3gbs of free space and ive only used 632 mb

Scribble

Reaction score
Man that's crazytalk.... I used to have this issue all the time with my Original Droid, but that seems crazy with the Bionic.

OP
P

phillyphill39

Reaction score
Yeah I've owned the of Droid. Droidx, thunderbolt and never had an issue. Its very confusing. Not a serious issue, I can live.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

redwood

Reaction score
it's a bug - try to reinstall the app once or twice, that worked for me...also search the forum, it's been discussed with some more specifics

Renae

Reaction score
Definitely a bug. I think this happens when the install goes wrong and the error code it gets is either not recognized or wrong, and the bionic is printing the wrong message. Just download it again, sometimes it takes a couple tries.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Got my Bionic yesterday and had this happen to me also. I only have a handful of apps installed, tried to install the Droid Forums app and got the insufficient storage message. Odd.

And even more curious is that is that I had already installed the Droid Forums app, went to use it, and it wasnt there. So I had to re-install. Seems I saw a thread about apps being mysteriously uninstalled on their own.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
This is one issue I have had. Only once out of the dozens of things I've installed and all I had to do was hit install again but was still taken aback.

WVOz1970

Reaction score
It's happened a couple of times for me... but it's always when I'm doing multiple installs. The times it happened, I usually had three or four downloads queued up. A simple click to install again on the hiccup program fixed it each time.

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
The disappearing app problem is well documented and as started a quick reinstall will bring it back. Annoying....yes, but at least you don't lose any data when they disappear, at least that had been my experience.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
P

phillyphill39

Reaction score
it doesnt always happen which is the odd part about it. it randomly does it, again not a big issue very minor. hopefully it gets resolved soon.