Lovin my Droid!

DroidHoff

Reaction score
Hello all,

New to this forum and Android in general! I have owned "smart" phones in the past but this is probably the first "SMART" phone I've owned. I came from a BB Storm that I got on release day and lived with that phone for 6 incredibly frustrating months. Although BB email still = awesome. I gave up on VZW to ever have a cool phone and jumped ship to Sprint to save money and for a better phone (Palm Pre). I loved the Pre although it felt a little plasticyish??? but the UI was very intuitive and easy to get the hang of. Also the gestures seemed very functional and I was for the most part happy (just wanted more apps and things to tinker with, I had exhausted all the patches and stuff within about a week). All that said not a day went by that I didnt drop at least 10 calls. Sprint service in my area (Chicagoland) was to say the least terrible. Enter the DROID. This is the best combinations of all phones out right now and is very customizable, its in a word "perfect" for me. I look forward to talking to all you guys and making this forum informative and fun! Thanks,

DroidHoff