loudspeaker

aldo350

Reaction score
i'm stupid when it comes to computers. My wife I and recieved these Droid X's. i'm learning on the go. but having a hard time. I would like to know how to put on the speakerphone on the phone, also i down loaded a ringtone from phone zoo and it is in my text but don't know how to move into my ringtoines. Can anyone out there help me? thx

Last edited:

joshoid

Reaction score
Yes, your message went out.
1) By loudspeaker do you mean speakerphone? That option becomes available when using the phone.
2) choose your ringer under settings, sounds.... you should navigate from there.

Swyped from my Elite Droid!

OP
A

aldo350

Reaction score
speakerphone

Thamk u for answering my post. I was in settings but do not c where U hit speakerphone. CAN u Tell me what application that is? Thank-U AGAIN!

Last edited:

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Thamk u for answering my post. I was in settings but do not c where U hit speakerphone. CAN u Tell me what application that is? Thank-U AGAIN!

When you are in a call...you will see the option to turn on the speakerphone. It will be a button on the bottom of the screen..

OP
A

aldo350

Reaction score
speakerphone

Thank-u!! I c it now!! Ha! Ha!

motoconvert

Reaction score
As far as the ringtone...you have to long press on the message and save to your sd card...same as you would for a picture...then it should be there...to help even more mount your sd card and make a folder called "notifications and ringtones" this way you can put all of them in there to keep better track...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
A

aldo350

Reaction score
ringtone and photo

I have another stupid question. What is a cd card?? Ha Ha! Man I'm dumb when comes to this stuff. Thank-U for answereing my post!

Reaction score
I have another stupid question. What is a cd card?? Ha Ha! Man I'm dumb when comes to this stuff. Thank-U for answereing my post!

I think you mean SD card?

If so that is the external storage for your device.

OP
A

aldo350

Reaction score
SD Card

I know now. I have my phone plugged in my lab top right now, how to i get the ring tone when they sent it to me in a message on my phone?

Reaction score
That means that it will send you a text message with a link to download that ringtone. You might want to try an app like Zedge to get your ringtones. I think that will be a little easier to get the ringtone you want.