Lost wifi

rfranken

Reaction score
Wifi just up and stopped working today. It won't even turn on now. When I check mark it, it tries to turn on but doesn't get past "connecting"
no wifi apps work as it never actually turns on.
things i've tried

-restarts
-battery pulls
-went from nightly 35 to 42
and uninstalled the apps i was playing with that involved wifi use when the issue occurred
AutomaticIt
wifi radar

nothing has helped.....i've lost wifi!?!?!!?!?

OP
R

rfranken

Reaction score
the wifi source doesn't matter....it can't see wifi cuz it never actually gets fully turned On.

rainwolfe

Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem. When I go into settings, 'manage networks' is greyed out & doesn't click. I thought maybe the password was wrong or something but I can't even go into it. And just like you, it starts turning wifi on... then turns off. Also when I try to scan for networks it just doesn't do anything.

sicRage

Reaction score
same issue

I too am having this issue with my DX. I was browsing some websites and the market for themes when all of a sudden my WiFidisconnected. I thought maybe it was my router so I checked my T huderBolt which was still connected. Restarted multiple times vrestored nandroid backups none of which worked. I hope there is a fix for this. I am on shuji 2.2 and haven't had an issue before this.