lost in the woods. lol

83capril

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have had my Droid for about 2 months. I love it, but.... yes there is always a but. I can't view multi media messages that have motion in them. I am not teck savy ect. So I do not know what to call them. I went to my local VZ dealer and they weren't to helpfull. I am new to VZ. I came from the original Cingular. Been with them 6 years, they just didn't have what I needed so I left them. So far VZ has been good. I aslo hope to learn a lot about these phones. Computers aren't my thing so I am learning as I go. My heart is in cars and women. Lol so far this looks like a great forum. Not a lot of bs like I find on some car sites. Great looking site. Hope to learn and teach while I'm here. I will probably have to do some lurking to find this solution. Lol

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome.....We're all friends here....

Rocky_Droid

Reaction score
Have you downloaded the advanced task killer? Everyone with a droid should have it. If you haven't download it and then kill all your apps. You can later check which apps it should keep open and what to close. It remembers these selections. Once you have done that you should be able to view these media's. They are sent to you right?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Rocky_Droid

Reaction score
Have you downloaded the advanced task killer? Everyone with a droid should have it. If you haven't download it and then kill all your apps. You can later check which apps it should keep open and what to close. It remembers these selections. Once you have done that you should be able to view these media's. They are sent to you right?

Let them decide for themselves....
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-not-worry-about-apps-running-background.html
Ooh very nice to know thanks! As you can see I am still a newbie :p Still, I found that I had trouble viewing a video someone sent me till I closed my messaging app and then re opened it. Of course a reboot could do just as good.

DROIDMASTER

Reaction score
First of all yes decide for yourself for the task killer this is not a forum for this discussion though.

What I do is long press on the media type then it comes up with a series of options then click "view" and you should be able to view it.

If the media is not even present then something is wrong.

Welcome to Droid Forums!!!

OP

83capril

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes. Yes I do have task killer. I do belive it is the advaced. I will do some more searching on this phone to try to view the pics.