New to Droid and the Forum

rharpe76

Reaction score
Hi I am NEW to the Droid and the forum . I am hoping I can learn a lot from here. So Far i liek the droid. if only I can get certain things to work i would be LOVING it lol . How do I find a thread I posted ?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you. I believe this is the best site for sharing information and learning about the Droid.

To find any thread you start, click on your user name (above) that will open a small window, click view public profile (first option), that will open a new screen, click the red statistic tab (left of your photo) under total posts for "Find all posts started by" click and you should find you post.

Hope that helps If you have additional questions start a thread and the community will reply.

Mike

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi I am NEW to the Droid and the forum . I am hoping I can learn a lot from here. So Far i liek the droid. if only I can get certain things to work i would be LOVING it lol . How do I find a thread I posted ?

Glad to have you here. Let us know if you need anything else, we will help you find it.

KVCreativeDesigns

Reaction score
I too am new to Droid and the Forum

We got 2 new Motorola Droids. On my computer when I plug the USB in, it "sees" the Droid. On my daughter's computer it is asking to install software, which I did not have to do on my computer. We did not get any software when we bought the phones. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks in advance,
KV

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Are you pulling down the notification bar on the phone, and selecting mount USB?

If you are, then you need drivers on her computer that will allow you to recognize external flash memory

KVCreativeDesigns

Reaction score
No, I am not doing that. I didn't have to do anything when I pulled it into my computer. Therefore I didn't think I had to with the other comp. Is there a link to a site for the drivers?
Thanks!