lost apps and purchases?

DJSpite

Reaction score
I just upgraded to 1.0 from 0.8.4 via rom manager .. .I did wipe data/cache as part of the install.

The problem is after the install:

1. My apps & settings didn't resync like they have in the past... not overly concerned as I have seen that randomly happen with other roms I've tried...

but..

2. My app purchases are no longer showing in the market... I'm not even sure how that could happen/be related to the rom... I go into an app I had purchased before.. and I just get a buy button,... clicking on that takes me through the normal purchase process.

I have 3 google accounts (2 corporate, and one gmail) all registered on the phone (just like I normally do). When I purchase, it ties it back to my gmail account like always, so it does see the account correctly.

Any ideas?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
So did you install base+gapps, reboot, enter your google account information?

And nothing happens?

OP
D

DJSpite

Reaction score
Basically... it pulls down my email, and then runs just like a brand new phone..

No settings load, no apps pull down.. and then the whole market purchased app thing.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Basically... it pulls down my email, and then runs just like a brand new phone..

No settings load, no apps pull down.. and then the whole market purchased app thing.

Are you doing anything that could possibly interrupt the sync, after you enter your google account info?

OP
D

DJSpite

Reaction score
I'm a sleep deprived idiot.

I typed in the wrong account as the "main" phone account. At least I'm guessing that's what I did... just reflashed, was filling out the forms, and then it occurred to me that I might have entered the wrong one first. That's probably what it was as everything is working correctly now.

It was the market purchase thing that threw me off...and got me thinking that it wasn't a "just me" bug ..... in the past when I switched my main account (deliberately that time).. the purchases came through ok.

Thanks