Losing Camera Photos

Dolfan

Reaction score
I have an issue where the photos I have taken with my phone camera dissapear if phone is shut off or rebooted, I have done a reload of the rom I am running same thing, I also have went back to loading a back up copy from awhile back and the same results, take pic with camera they stay in the gallery till phone is powered of or rebooted and they are lost from the gallery, I have used astro and have found downloaded, or some downloaded photos , but dont find any I have taken with the camera, How do I fix this, I would like to have my gallery back...and not loose my camera photos if I have to do a reboot or power my phone off..

Bob

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
Oh I am running Cynogen, have had no problems really before with it, but somewhere something changed for whatever reason and now my photos dont stay in the gallery..

Bob

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
I figured someone must be having this same issue, cant just be this phone...lol, anyone, what would tell the phone on power /reboot to dump my camera photos to delete...its gotta be a command line or something causing this to happen...any ones help would be great...

Bob