Deleted a photo album

06vrsca

Reaction score
I accidently deleted a photo album, Is there a way to recover it?, I did not have it backed up in Cloud. The pics were in the camera gallery. Droid RAZR in original configuration.
Thanks in advance
Larry

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
No backup, not on an SD card, not in the cloud all = no luck.

A free 2GB DropBox account could have synced those automatically even restricted to WiFi.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did you add and SD card to your phone? If not, you don't have one. I imagined you would have said something about it in your first post.

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
If you had them on an SD Card then you can likely recover them, assuming u havent taken a lot of pics since, or added apps. Were they on an SD Card? If so, and you have any hope of getting them back you need to take the SD Card out now...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
MotoXGirl is right. As long as they're not overwritten they can be recovered. If they're on the removable card, pull it out to prevent overwriting the files. If they're on the internal SD storage, they can still be recovered as well but again, refrain from saving anything to the internal storage until you've recovered them.

There are asps that can access either an SD card in a reader or the internal SD card via USB and recover deleted files. I use R-Studio. It's able to find deleted files and folders and allow you to choose them to recover. There's other packages like that and some are free. Some work better than others and some are easier than others. If you search around for recover deleted files SD card USB, you'll find several options. The ones that use USB have been the best I've found. There are others that work completely on the phone too.

Good luck. :)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk