Losing all data connecting besides 1X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For some reason my phone won't connect to 4G or 3G...I'm on DAS BAMF 1.5 Remix on the new radio and have been for a couple days with no problems until this happened...stuck on 1X...what do I do? Did battery+SIM pull and rebooted twice

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jellybean420

Reaction score
A couple other people had the same issue. Its not just you so maybe its a problem with vzw.

Sent from my ThunderBolt

what25

Reaction score
I think it is an issue with VZW. A few TBolt users at XDA are experiencing the same problem.

Vegeta

Reaction score
I am having the same issue as of 3:03AM April 27th 2011

It started about an hour and a half ago. I thought it was my fault as I do use the LTE switch for the HTC Thunderbolt occasionally (but not recently) and I heard that it could cause radio problems.

Anyway, after a couple of reboots, I decided to factory reset the phone (my phone isn't rooted or anything) and I still have the problem. I sure hope the problem is on Verizon's side as I feel incredibly foolish watching all my synced data download again to my phone at the horrendous 1x speed.

Edit:

I forgot to include my location, just in case that is relevant. My girlfriend is currently in Texas with a Thunderbolt and she is not experiencing the same problem as I am. I live in Rome, Georgia United States.

Last edited:

SoDak

Reaction score
250 miles south of the the Canadian border in central area of the states. Have been having this issue off and on for the past 24 hours or so. I can terminate my connection and reconnect immediatly to EVDO rev A, basically 3G comparable service. With VZW also... good to hear others with the issue... thought I might be losing a radio.

Graymayre

Reaction score
This may or may not be related, but my wife and I have been experiencing sharp decreases in our speed tests. Her iPhone 4 and my D2G could pull 1-1.5 MB/s normally off 3G but that has dropped to an average of 300-400 KB/s during peak and frequently dropping to less than 200. And occasionally it will jump to 1x as soon as we try to pull some data, even though we are in a much better 3G location.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Having the 1x issue here in DC, Has to be a VZW issue.

jaybuc

Reaction score
Wow...Came here to post this very issue. My thunderbolt is stuck on 1x here in Tampa. I've restarted, pulled the battery etc...nothing but 1x..

Status
Not open for further replies.