looking to buy android to use with pageplus carrier

anjela_pat

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've never owned a smartphone before and I'm looking to buy an android (3G?) with good WI-FI that I can use with pagePlus carrier.

This carrier has low cost prepaid cards. I would use the phone very little, but would use the wi-fi a lot.

I need a droid or VZ compatible phone that will work with PagePlus.

Where can I buy a new 3G phone with warranty and a return policy, but no contract?

I'm hoping price is under $125 for a new entry level android.

I need to use skype, ustream and youtube on this phone.

Thanks and be blessed,
ap

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
buying a new smart phone retail with a warranty etc for $125 is along the lines of, not going to happen.
a refurbished model will be slightly cheaper, but still way over your budget imo.

xtor

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've never owned a smartphone before and I'm looking to buy an android (3G?) with good WI-FI that I can use with pagePlus carrier.

This carrier has low cost prepaid cards. I would use the phone very little, but would use the wi-fi a lot.

I need a droid or VZ compatible phone that will work with PagePlus.

Where can I buy a new 3G phone with warranty and a return policy, but no contract?

I'm hoping price is under $125 for a new entry level android.

I need to use skype, ustream and youtube on this phone.

Thanks and be blessed,
ap

Droid x is a great 3g phone I just sold one with the accessories bundle for 100- on craiglist, can't go wrong with a x

sent from a note yee

OP
A

anjela_pat

Reaction score
Droid x is a great 3g phone I just sold one with the accessories bundle for 100- on craiglist, can't go wrong with a x

sent from a note yee

Is there a store that sells droids or entry level smartphones?

I just need a basic android that I can load up skype, ustream and youtube. But it needs to work with PagePlus cellular.

Is anyone using PagePlus and if so, where did you buy your smartphones?

Thanks and be blessed.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
I put "Droid phone for page plus" into Google yesterday and came up with some refurbished phones that would fit your budget, try that.
Only thing is, It looked like the warranties were short on the sites I browsed.

Sent From My RMHD