Looking for waterproof pouch that will fit note ultra 20 in uag case

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
At least you checked all options..I would probably not like pics through a see thru pouch tbh ...
Still looking for something a bit taller and wider for a dry cell phone bag but not as large as ipad mini which is too big. The 7.5 bags fit without a drop case but an 8 inch dry bag does not seem to exist. If anyone sees an 8 inch or oversize dry bag for note ultra 20 with a case that can be hung around neck with a cord let me know.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Still looking for something a bit taller and wider for a dry cell phone bag but not as large as ipad mini which is too big. The 7.5 bags fit without a drop case but an 8 inch dry bag does not seem to exist. If anyone sees an 8 inch or oversize dry bag for note ultra 20 with a case that can be hung around neck with a cord let me know.

This one say it's 8.4" X 4.1".
https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Waterproof-Floating-Cellphone-Lanyard/dp/B07S3JBVR6?th=1

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
This one say it's 8.4" X 4.1".
It's 7.4 inch inside the bag I need 8 inch height in the bag. Scroll down and the image shows the 8.4 is the height with the lock and it also says for phones up to 6.5 inches

Still searching

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Perfect
0217b08cab6b60bbf67a8de263051687.jpg

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I need 8 inches tall usable and a bit wider then standard cell phone. iPad mini size is way to big and biggest cell phone size is 1.inch too small in height and half and inch to small in width for Samsung note ultra with a drop case on it it. I don't want to have to take drop case off when using in a water bag at the beach