Looking for software

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
Hello. I am looking for an app/software that can provide me with social media analysis.

I opened my shop's second branch last month. Business is booming but I want more. An acquaintance that I met last week in some party told me that he uses some sort of app/software for tracking his online reputation and doing comparisons against his competitors.

I don't know what kind of software this is. I'm thinking that maybe someone here (who maybe runs a business too?) is more knowledgeable about this matter.

Thank you!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Hello. I am looking for an app/software that can provide me with social media analysis.

I opened my shop's second branch last month. Business is booming but I want more. An acquaintance that I met last week in some party told me that he uses some sort of app/software for tracking his online reputation and doing comparisons against his competitors.

I don't know what kind of software this is. I'm thinking that maybe someone here (who maybe runs a business too?) is more knowledgeable about this matter.

Thank you!
Check this link.. It's worth a look for sure..

Top 10 Reputation Tracking Tools Worth Paying For

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Won't Google Analytics do that for your website, social media etc. I am pretty sure it is relatively cheap too.

OP
C

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
So, what I did was called a mutual friend that we have and I got his number. I don't even know where I left my brain that I didn't think of this sooner. So, anyway, just to share, just in case someone needs this info in the future, my friend was using this software. I haven't called them yet but I'm planning to before this week ends. Wish me luck! Thanks for trying to help, btw.

P.S. I'm going to check out the ones on the list you recommended. Thanks!

significantchum

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 4s
So, what I did was called a mutual friend that we have and I got his number. I don't even know where I left my brain that I didn't think of this sooner. So, anyway, just to share, just in case someone needs this info in the future, my friend was using this software. I haven't called them yet but I'm planning to before this week ends. Wish me luck! Thanks for trying to help, btw.

P.S. I'm going to check out the ones on the list you recommended. Thanks!

Hi, Caelan Beake. That sounds good to know! Well, you are correct , you should check the others too, this could help you compare and choose the most reliable one.