Looking for good Twitter App

DroidRacer

Reaction score
Just got my Droid yesterday and starting to download a few apps as I figure out how to use this great phone/computer/radio/...

Looking for suggestion on a Twitter app

TIA

sir

Reaction score
i'd have to agree, but I really hope Tweetdeck gets on board and ports their app to Android. Best. Twitter app. Ever.

pennypritty1

Reaction score
Do you install by going to this site on your droid or ... um... how do you install these apps? lol... completely new to the droid and feeling very "green"...

pennypritty1

Reaction score
I've settled on TwitWalk. I did install twidroid but it froze immediately. Removed it and am now trying twitwalk... it's alright, not crazy about any of them (tried a couple, removed them) but so far twitwalk works. the only thing is it doesn't seem to like to refresh when I press refresh. I have to press a couple times...

...I would like a more stable, consistent app, as I'm sure everyone else would too. lool... anyone had close to perfection yet? even with cost? I use twitter a LOT so it's important to me.

sports1691

Reaction score
Penny, you install apps by going to the market on your droid phone. Then just pick an app and click download.

Stigy

Reaction score
I would give Twidroid another shot.

I have been using it since my TMobile G1 and I even paid for the PRO application on my DROID. It works flawlessly and is the BEST Twitter application on Android right now.