Looking for Child Lock app for Moto Droid

thehirsches

Reaction score
I am looking for some kind of Child Lock app for my Moto Droid as I would like to give it to my 10-year-old.
Now, before everyone starts ranting about "why am I giving it to her if I want to lock it down" and such, the idea is to replace her media player, junk camera and simple phone for this to have one device that also has a calendar, camera, voice recorder and notes app.  It will not have a data plan and be used only with our home's wifi.
I may put a couple simple games on if I can find an app to lock apps at certain times of the day.
I found "Smart App Protector" which is close, but does not seem to have a scheduler type function.
I know there are devices out there like the Ipod Touch and such, but the key is I have my old Droid and hate to make it a paperweight when I upgrade.
Thank you for any advice.

Reaction score
There is an app called "seal" on the market that allows you to lock any app you want with a password. I am sure there are several others but I only mention that one because it was one of the free apps of the day on Amazon a week or so back and I tested it out. Works well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums