Looking For Call Blocking App

cbrjoxza

Reaction score
I'm looking for a call blocking APP that doesn't do it by "pick-up - Hang Up". Does anyone know of one that completely blocks the call by disconnecting or going right to a busy signal?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I'm looking for a call blocking APP that doesn't do it by "pick-up - Hang Up". Does anyone know of one that completely blocks the call by disconnecting or going right to a busy signal?

Extreme Call Blocker Droid, available from the Market for a couple of bucks. Very configurable and will do what you mentioned you were looking for.

-Mike

sline-dawg

Reaction score
Ultimate droid 2.5 Ultimate settings/Application settings/call settings/blacklist......problem solved..:)

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Should be able to do what ya want with just the phone...

1) Make a new contact labled "Telemarketers or Blacklist or whatever you want"..
2) Under that contacts Menu, select "send straight to voicemail"
3) Each time you receive a call from one, add that number to that contact under the Menu for that contact

Its a bit time consuming, and you do have to take 1 call from each one, but it is free afterall...and free is always good IMHO...:)

msglobe81

Reaction score
Rooting phone and installing certain roms with call blocking features is also free... Plus you get to do cool stuff with your phone! As stated above sourcery and ultimate droid have those features. Liquid GB does as well I believe.

kiwiguy

Reaction score
I have not used it, but the app Buzz Buster in the "New App announcements" section of the site seems just what you are looking for.

jeff.mocini

Reaction score
Another alternative, if you just wanted to silence calls from people you didn't want to hear from, Buzz Buster gets the job done very easy and effectively :)

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
...and, of course, Google Voice (though it's not really just an app).