Looking for an App

Cveezy

Reaction score
Hey guys i just picked up my phone yesterday. So it asked me to add my facebook account do i did and it add EVERYONES number on facebook to my phone....like an extra 200 numbers...and there was double people since i already had their numbers.
Anyways im looking for an app where it looks at the numbers on my phone and goes to facebook and takes their pictures and uses it as a contact picture. Unless i can somehow do that from the current facebook accnt thing

TomSr

Reaction score
That would be a good idea. Waiting to see if anyone knows of any app that will do this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForum

John 3:16

mussell

Reaction score
You need to join (merge) your contacts. Open a contact that you have more than one of, press menu (4 square button) edit, press menu again then select "Join"... once you merge your FB, backup assistance and gmail contacts it will use the FB pic as default.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
C

Cveezy

Reaction score
You need to join (merge) your contacts. Open a contact that you have more than one of, press menu (4 square button) edit, press menu again then select "Join"... once you merge your FB, backup assistance and gmail contacts it will use the FB pic as default.

the only thing is i dont want the 200+ numbers i get from fb

mussell

Reaction score
There is a check box in the "contact" app that if checked it will not show contats with no phone number. That might help trim your list.