Looking for a New Tablet

Maddy30

Reaction score
Hi All,
Does anyone know of a budget-friendly tablet that has digital TV and FM Radio? Thanks. ;)

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I don't know of any either.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I think you should search on amazon website, there are so many unknown company, but are in budget
Welcome to the forum!

I'd caution against buying some unknown brand from Amazon.

It's important to keep in mind that you get what you pay for. My wife can tell you all about thinking she got a good deal on an android tablet that turned out to be a piece of garbage that she couldn't even sell on ebay to get some of her money back. Now, she consults me before buying ANY tech.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
^^^i can't give more than 1 like. This is so true. Batteries that don't charge after the first time, and other subpar parts.

loadeddiapers

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xiaomi Mi4i
By digital tv you mean built in receiver to receive dvb broadcast? I never heard such of thing. Some chinese phone have tv feature, but it is analog not digital.

For budget friendly tablet with FM receiver you may want to consider Lenovo Tab A2 7-10. I bought this tablet early this year for my son. Build quality and user experience is really worth it considering the price only cost 53 USD. Not sure if this tablet available in US though. You can check the full spec in gsm arena.

Tablet was shipped with KitKat but upgradeable to Lolipop. The UI is more to stock Android rather than Vibe. Performance acceptable to play games even with high graphic. Battery life easily pass 1-2 days with moderate use.

Minus point : WiFi Only with no SIM Card Slot, Only front camera (I never bother took picture with tablet anyway), Even though it is have dolby feature just like any other lenovo devices you may need to use earphone when viewing videos for better experience as the speaker sound is not that great.

Sent from my Redmi2 Prime using Tapatalk

JacobVR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
I really don't know of any either too hmm