Looking for a ladies wallet!

JimmyD

Reaction score
....maybe modify this thing?

Another option for her is this: >>> Belkin Universal Cell Phone & MP3 Case w/ Armband F8M005-SML - Motorola DROID Cases & Holsters

It's the Belkin arm-band phone case.... you don't have to have the arm band attached to it!

It provides the plastic access to the phone screen plus the ability to add a wrist strap, but the "wallet" part of it for her cards would still need to be improvised.

f8m005-sml_d.jpg

f8m005-sml_e.jpg

lyssagale12

Reaction score
Wow.........that's cool,it's really nice wallet u have shown in pic & I love it too.Well I have bought a lovely fabric purse along with good coast therefor i'll will think about wallet later.

Thanks

Delela

Reaction score
"The Wallet Shop'' is the best place for you to purchase a wallet for ladies. They not only sell wallets for men but also women's wallet too. I remember I bought my wallet from the " The wallet shop "and its $29.90 besides quite a lot of attracting.I really felt that you should go over " The Wallet Shop " to take a look just to see what kind of wallets attracted you.

BrianAnim

Reaction score
I made this for my mom for christmas:
[video=youtube;F2TOdYaIh1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TOdYaIh1Q[/video]

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's very innovative Brian! Great job on that! Does mom keep her cell phone with her now?