looking for a good file manager....

zero7404

Reaction score
i just got this phone a few weeks ago....i haven't gotten into advanced stuff like rooting & all that.....but i'm looking for a good file manager that will allow me to cut/copy/paste as well as the typical browsing of content on my SD card.
so far i've tried OI File Manager, but it doesn't have the all abilities i want.....

there's too many file managers in the market, what do you guys use ? i'd like to know which has been adopted by most as a robust file manager app on android.....

thanks

tktouch12

Reaction score
i have astro, linda, and sufbs
astro and lind are both free and pretty similar, both good. i like astro better though

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
i use androzip and so far its one of the best ive used since it allows you to create and extract .zip files (along with all the other basics) which was a huge plus for me. another great one is astro file manger

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
+2 on Astro...easy to use.

brochaos

Reaction score
i like astro. but what does he mean when he says it will expire on 1/31?

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
thanks for the feedback ppl.....i hear about astro whenever i google search for file manager - android....it's got a ton of good ratings in the market.....i'm going for it.

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
wow....really neat app.....haven't played too much with it, holding my finger on a file in the downloads folder brought up options but i did not see delete as one of them.....

HMJB

Reaction score
wow....really neat app.....haven't played too much with it, holding my finger on a file in the downloads folder brought up options but i did not see delete as one of them.....

Long press on a file and a menu will pop up.. click Edit then you will see the Delete option.

Million

Reaction score
Astro was great until it started acting up and crashing after three or so weeks of use...so I switched to ES File Explorer...everything going good but I liked Astro more...

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score

Long press on a file and a menu will pop up.. click Edit then you will see the Delete option.

niice....thanks !