Logitech Revue Product Page & Pre-Release Available

J

JohnDroid

If you've been wondering what the Logitech Revue (and Google TV) is all about, Logitech has finally brought out their Revue product page and it's FULL of a ton of information. The page lists the Logitech offerings as well as a good description about what Google TV is all about.

In addition to the release of the Logitech Revue, we've got a good idea on some of the accessories and apps that will be available as well. Logitech is going to open up with the following:

• Logitech TV Cam - Video Conferencing right from your couch and utilizing your television. A High Def web cam works with Google TV to bring this to you.
  • Logitech Mini Controller - Think of this as your standard TV remote on steroids... plus a Qwerty keyboard. All in one.
  • Logitech Harmony App - For both Android and iPhone. This will let you control different aspects of your Logitech Revue as well as the Google TV.
  • Logitech Keyboard Controller - Don't want to be limited to a remote with a small QWERTY keyboard? Well, Logitech has you covered. Full size wireless keyboard that works with the Logitech Revue.

We encourage you to check out the Minisite, it has a ton of video and information that will really give you an idea as to what this Google TV is all about. To visit the Minisite click here: Logitech Revue / Smart TV Website. Don't forget, we've got a section right here dedicated to the Logitech Revue as well: Logitech Revue Forum

You can visit the Pre-Order page here: Logitech Revue Pre-Order

Don't forget to visit the Google TV Forum for more info. Thanks to Bluen25 for the tip!

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Its very interesting. But I want to see a lot of TV shows being aired on it for free, even if it has select commercials in it. I would love a set top box that I can watch any episode of a show I want. If its like hulu or the website already where you only get a few of the newest episodes, I'll pass, I can just plug my computer into my TV, which I already do.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
a little off topic but from the same press conference where is this streaming music thing for froyo and the desktop app market with cloud install