Login Issues

Tyrian

Reaction score
This is bizarre to me but I can not login to the forum via laptop/desktop. I've tried 2 PC's at home and ie7 and chrome browsers. The only success was on my Droid. Go fig. I reset my password twice but it still says invalid username or password.

Anyone else have this issue? Any recommendations?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is bizarre to me but I can not login to the forum via laptop/desktop. I've tried 2 PC's at home and ie7 and chrome browsers. The only success was on my Droid. Go fig. I reset my password twice but it still says invalid username or password.

Anyone else have this issue? Any recommendations?

Everyone is having these issues. Log out. Close the browser, delete cookies and cache, reboot, reopen the browser and you should be good to go. It happened to a lot of people including me. I eventually had to log in from an old computer, request a password reset, wait for the email, log in and change the password back to what it had always been, log out and close the browser then log in and it finally worked. It was an ordeal though...

Not that it will make you feel any better, but there are a few of these threads right now. Can't log in! You are not alone...

OP
Tyrian

Tyrian

Reaction score
Thanks. It seems to be working now.