Lockscreen Settings?

B

budmonster

I'm back to stock w/ root and was wondering if there was anyway to get the "Lockscreen Settings" apk from Liberty onto my phone? I want that rotary lock screen. Is there any way to do this?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is more than just the apk, but rather modifications to the rom itself.

In short, no, you cannot get it without being on the rom.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
J

Johnly

I'm back to stock w/ root and was wondering if there was anyway to get the "Lockscreen Settings" apk from Liberty onto my phone? I want that rotary lock screen. Is there any way to do this?

Just install widget locker from market.......have all the slider/rotary sliders you want and then some.....pantera days.

mcp770

Reaction score

Liberty is the poop, load it.

OP
B

budmonster

Liberty is the poop, load it.

I do like liberty, but i want to add some blur things back that i dont think are possible like the messaging app, etc. im very picky lol.