Lockscreen gestures

Ajmazin

Reaction score
Does liberty 3.2 have Lockscreen gestures or is the Dev planning on implementing it in the future?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Savagerun

Reaction score
Yes there is an option in settings to set up a password, pin or pattern to unlock the screen.

OP
A

Ajmazin

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I meant the ability to create a gesture that can be linked to a user selected shortcut or app. Such as drawing an upward arrow on the lockscreen and a flashlight will activate.

PappaFloyd

Reaction score
That would be very cool, I'd probably forget about it and never use that function tho! Hah

Ansextra

Reaction score
Yes there is an option in settings to set up a password, pin or pattern to unlock the screen.

But adding a pattern lock doesn't disable the Liberty lockscreen. It just means there are 2 separate lockscreens. I will be traveling and want to disable the Liberty lockscreen and just use pattern lock for extra security. Is there a way to disable the Liberty lockscreen?

PappaFloyd

Reaction score
But adding a pattern lock doesn't disable the Liberty lockscreen. It just means there are 2 separate lockscreens. I will be traveling and want to disable the Liberty lockscreen and just use pattern lock for extra security. Is there a way to disable the Liberty lockscreen?

I know there is an option to shut off the main lock screen when using a pattern or PIN lock in CM7, I don't remember Liberty having that option though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk