locked out of my txt messages

mrmyz

Reaction score
I had a problem with people at work reading my text messages and the lock screen didnt work out to well because if some one saw me use it they would remember the pattern. So my little brother said he could make it so I could use the lock screen only for txt msgs and I usually dont txt at work so it would resolve the issue.

The problem is he forgot the pattern he put in when he made it and I cant get into my txt messages. I can do everything else I just cant get into my txt messages. I attempted to keep using the wrong password so I could use my gmail account but that didnt work either.

Any one know a work around

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had a problem with people at work reading my text messages and the lock screen didnt work out to well because if some one saw me use it they would remember the pattern. So my little brother said he could make it so I could use the lock screen only for txt msgs and I usually dont txt at work so it would resolve the issue.

The problem is he forgot the pattern he put in when he made it and I cant get into my txt messages. I can do everything else I just cant get into my txt messages. I attempted to keep using the wrong password so I could use my gmail account but that didnt work either.

Any one know a work around

ALL text messages? Are you using the default messaging or handcent? A factory reset may be your only shot. Good thing you're not a BlackBerry user..10 incorrect passwords equal a security wipe! Yikes!!!

GardenOfBlood

Reaction score
lock

dude how did your bro make a lock to lock up your sms? ive been trying to figure it out

Natey2

Reaction score
Good thing you're not a BlackBerry user..10 incorrect passwords equal a security wipe! Yikes!!!

With Android, every OTA update, and you need to do a Factory Data Reset, or suffer the slowdowns and battery drains.
I wonder which is worse...

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk from GetJar

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
With Android, every OTA update, and you need to do a Factory Data Reset, or suffer the slowdowns and battery drains.
I wonder which is worse...

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk from GetJar

BB...at least gmail keeps all your contacts backed up. Then again, I'm rooted and have never waited for an OTA ;)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!