lock app for phone

apl3

Reaction score
I am looking for an app for my droid. Instead of swiping my screen to answer a phone call I would like to press the camera button to unlock it and take the phone. I am running UD 7.0 and I am using the option of pressing the menus to unlock the phone but when I press menu it wont unlock the phone to take a phone call. Thanks.

harrellj

Reaction score
Try widgetlocker and see if that'll work for you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I am looking for an app for my droid. Instead of swiping my screen to answer a phone call I would like to press the camera button to unlock it and take the phone. I am running UD 7.0 and I am using the option of pressing the menus to unlock the phone but when I press menu it wont unlock the phone to take a phone call. Thanks.

Tedd's Droid Tools (beta) - Android app on AppBrain That can do that, I used to use it for a while. Only reason I stopped was because I disliked the UI (which I guess I could have changed myself) but...laziness set in.

That doesn't bypass the lockscreen though, it just allows you to answer the phone various ways that doesn't include swiping. But phone calls come in over the lock screen anyhow.