Location Melissa :)

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and my location said melissa. I've been to boston, new york, but never melissa. Did this happen to anyone else today? Maybe it had to do with teh 1x issue. If you live in the Boston area, the ##778# will fix your phone to make it run on 3g until they fix 4g.

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
When I turned on cardio trainer the map came up but I didn't recognize the area, turns out it was Germany...;) Opened program again and it was back to my right location.

I'm in the Boston area too but am just waiting it out, I can still send ttexts, email and get on the internet....and playing Angry Birds...lol

Reaction score
Doh, I wanted to make an inappropriate reply to this so badly until I remembered that this is a family friendly forum :)

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Better not tell your wife you are in Melissa....she might take it wrong ;)

Mod's.....I tried to word this as correct or acceptable as I could while retaining the humor....if this is not acceptable let me know and I will delete this post.

DroidStang

Reaction score
Mine had me in Houston all day the other day and realized wifi was enabled and found out that when wifi on defaulted to Houston, TX