livestrong wallpaper for droi?

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
let me know what you think..

its all constructive criticism.. im not a "LiveStrong'r" my self lol i made this by request so i dont really know what type of things might be wanted in a livestrong styled theme

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok my UD 7.8 is named update. should i change that name and rename this update.zip?

you can get rid of your UD update.zip.. in fact you have to to do this

it wont hurt your system at all or anything you will be fine to just replace the old one with this one.. it only changes the LiveWallpaper.apk

c_mack9

Reaction score
i saw your response in the other thread about titanium. i used droidmod to put the 7.8 on there, is there not already a backup built into what i already got somewhere? sorry for the weird questions, im still tryin to learn all this stuff.

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok got it, how do i do the backup?

well its a precautionary step (in case some how your phone doesnt like my update.zip) .. dont worry lol

but what you need to do is before you install the update.zip, from your recovery
go to: backup/restore>advanced nandroid BACKUP>check all of the options listed>set a name(id say like "pre-livestrong" or something) than hit enter>and preform BU

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
i saw your response in the other thread about titanium. i used droidmod to put the 7.8 on there, is there not already a backup built into what i already got somewhere? sorry for the weird questions, im still tryin to learn all this stuff.

stuff your sorrys in a sack buddy ;) we have all been there, i searched for hours trying to figure out a lot of these things once

c_mack9

Reaction score
i cant even figure out how to use this damn titanium. i ran a batch BU but it looks like it only backed up my apps? do i have to manually do each one separately?

c_mack9

Reaction score
what the hell my screen wont come on!! the bottom buttons are lit and my keyboard lights up when opened but NOTHING else!! wtf? i wasnt even doing anything!

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
nope. there should be an option to "backup all user apps + system data"

if you just hit that it will do its thing

its good your learning how to do these things it comes in handy, but for this update.zip i gave you the ONLY thing it is touching is the LiveWallpaper.apk

you don't need to stress to much on the BU

im also running BD 7.8 on my phone and it worked fine for me..

this is actually just a modified version of the yellow.zip on the second post in Blackdroids UD 7.8 thread..

Live Wallpapers! 7 to choose from!!!

All Live Wallpapers edited and adjust by Srtfool32
update.zip's thanks to BlackDroid

download file and rename to update.zip, place in root of sdcard and reboot recovery. Select allow install update.zip then install update.zip depreciated!

Thicker lines and matching selection pictures when you choose it!

blue.zip - Blue

blue and silver.zip - Blue and Silver

green.zip - Green

Hot Pink.zip - Hot Pink

multi original.zip - Multi Color Original

red.zip - Red

yellow.zip - Yellow

St Pattys Day.zip - Happy St Patty's Day

i just pulled the .apk and edited it..

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
what the hell my screen wont come on!! the bottom buttons are lit and my keyboard lights up when opened but NOTHING else!! wtf? i wasnt even doing anything!

i've been having the same issues with UD 7.8 :( hopefully the v8 will fix it

c_mack9

Reaction score
wow that really scared me. installation was aborted. probablybecause i dont have it on the sd card correctly. i downloaded it onton my computer, extracted it and named the folder update.zip where did i go wrong? should it not be extracted?

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
i gotta go out for a bit, if you get stuck search around you can find more help

just make sure the update.zip is on your sdcard, not in any folder just in the root of the sdcard..

than reboot into recovery and choose: install>allow update.zip>install update.zip

once this is done go to your live wallpaper chooser and it should be there

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
wow that really scared me. installation was aborted. probablybecause i dont have it on the sd card correctly. i downloaded it onton my computer, extracted it and named the folder update.zip where did i go wrong? should it not be extracted?

dont extract...

just take the .zip file you downloaded from me and re name it from Livestronglive.zip to update.zip..

than drag it onto your sdcard..

if it means anything to you the directory should be /sdcard/update.zip

there should be no folders involved... the way you had it would be.. /sdcard/update.zip/update.zip that is wrong