Live Weather Wallpaper

dolpns13

Reaction score
Anyone know of a way to put the BW widget - or even the widgets icon on the homepage? Im sick of have to find an open spot on my homepage, longpress and then go to widgets.

dolpns13

Reaction score
For those of who have not done so, I suggest NOT upgrading your BW. The update doesnt work like the older version of BW. Does anyone know of a way to go back to the older version?

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
hmmmmmm

Anyone know of a way to put the BW widget - or even the widgets icon on the homepage? Im sick of have to find an open spot on my homepage, longpress and then go to widgets.

Well this is the way to put widgets on the home screens will watch this thread and see if anyone comes up with a different way , but this is the only way to install widgets on the screens that i have ever heard of.

Lars1

Reaction score
For those of who have not done so, I suggest NOT upgrading your BW. The update doesnt work like the older version of BW. Does anyone know of a way to go back to the older version?

What is not working for you?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The problem is the older version doesn't work. Period. The weather is wrong all the time and you''ll never have a fix for it.

This isn't the first time BW has shifted gears and changed things around. True, this doesn't work like the older version but it appears to be working.

Edit. Beautiful Live Weather is now working.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
see title this is in the market and free. i never got beutiful widgets live wallpaper to work other than lite and dark and move sun and moon no weather ever showed with any launcher.

This wallpaper works with real time weather and is pretty acurate. I think it is what your looking for and youll enjoy it!

edit:This is on my droid, dont know if it works with droid x but dont see why not.

i'll be sure to check it out myself. thanks for the find!

dolpns13

Reaction score

What is not working for you?

I have the widget on 2 homescreens - one homescreen shows the town I am in as orangetown - I am in Orangeburg, the second homescreen shows an NA for the town, temp, and date, but shows the time... Also, with the old version, I never had to have my GPS and wireless networks enabled, but with this version it says I do - wont this destroy my battery now?

EDIT - Also, with the older version, if I wanted the widget on each screen, I only had to go throught the setting once, and then attach it to each homescreen, now I have to go to each homescreen, and reset the widget for that homescreen. Its like the older version saved all my settings, but this one does not.

Last edited:

dolpns13

Reaction score

The problem is the older version doesn't work. Period. The weather is wrong all the time and you''ll never have a fix for it.

This isn't the first time BW has shifted gears and changed things around. True, this doesn't work like the older version but it appears to be working.

Edit. Beautiful Live Weather is now working.

That really only happened to me once that I know of. Last weekend my phone said it was 85, it was clearly in the upper 90's.. But that was the only time I remember - that I know of - BW giving a false reading.

dolpns13

Reaction score

Well this is the way to put widgets on the home screens will watch this thread and see if anyone comes up with a different way , but this is the only way to install widgets on the screens that i have ever heard of.

Or just the widget icon to the homescreen, so we dont have to find an open portion of the homescreen to longpress. All my homescreens are full, so I have to have a 5th homescreen, empty, to get to my widgets if I want to