Live Wallpaper is

Meezy

Reaction score
Im running king eclair with live wallpapers on my g1its running 2.1 firmware and its works great jus wish i knew where to get more does.. anyone kno where to get more?

MrCapcom

Reaction score
I'm running Pete's Bugless Beast V8 and I have live wallpapers and 0 Issues that I didnt cause myself lol and Live Wallpapers are on the marketplace you just need to have 2.1 for them to work

FLE

Reaction score
The Live WallPaper is running now with the 2.1 update. All I did was open the market and do a search for "live wallpaper" I found several that were free. The one I really like that is also free is a live wall paper called " Logcat live wallpaper. It shows in the background all of the lines of code that is runnin every aspect of the phone. Also note it has a paid version for .50 EURO that is like 60 something cents USD

jozhua

Reaction score
The Live WallPaper is running now with the 2.1 update. All I did was open the market and do a search for "live wallpaper" I found several that were free. The one I really like that is also free is a live wall paper called " Logcat live wallpaper. It shows in the background all of the lines of code that is runnin every aspect of the phone. Also note it has a paid version for .50 EURO that is like 60 something cents USD

Freakin awesome!