Little quirks?

Gremlin

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge provided by work. I have installed a theme called Dazz UI from theme store.
When you go into settings, all the the icons are set to the color per theme.

However when I download it for the Note 7, same icons above show as black with a shadow. I am presuming this theme is not compatible with Note? Theme is free from Theme store btw.

Second, notification light sometimes don't show. Anyone having this issue?

Third is where do I find the quick settings button to edit the list in the notification window?

Thank you

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
To edit the quick settings in the notification shade, long press any of the toggles.

I haven't had any issues with the notification light. Some apps have a setting for using the light, so that could be your culprit if it's consistently not working with certain apps.

I don't use the Samsung theme store, so hopefully someone else will be able to shed some light on that one. Sounds like it might be a compatibility issue.

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge provided by work. I have installed a theme called Dazz UI from theme store.
When you go into settings, all the the icons are set to the color per theme.

However when I download it for the Note 7, same icons above show as black with a shadow. I am presuming this theme is not compatible with Note? Theme is free from Theme store btw.

Second, notification light sometimes don't show. Anyone having this issue?

Third is where do I find the quick settings button to edit the list in the notification window?

Thank you
Hello I no clue bout the themes cause I dont use them running nova launcher, my notification light seems to be working fine on mine and last all you have to do to change the notification quick settings is expand the tray when you open it and say you want airplane mode as one of the 5 at the top, just long press airplane mode and drag it to where you want it or any shortcut

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

OP
G

Gremlin

Reaction score
Thank you for info on how to access the quick settings button.

I was afraid it was incompatible.. Hopefully they will fix it.

Yes the light comes on once and stops