Lithium Music Player (Awsome!)

jimmyg

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm not one to write reviews on apps (Actually 1st one) but I'm a music lover and use the Music player daily and have stumbled on "Lithium Music Player" yesterday. It has 4 different looking widgets depending on size you choose, also you can change the widgets to any color to easily match any wallpaper!

Once inside the music player you can easily change or fix any songs titles, tracks or artist names as well as the album art! IMO this is one of the most visually appealing Music Players on the market!

Yesterday i had an issue with the program because i was not able to make the music player the "Default" player. I looked everywhere on this forum to try and fix the problem and came up with the only way to do this was to be rooted. I emailed the Dev about my problems and he had replied and posted an updated version within 12 hours and had my issue fixed!

If anyone is looking for a new music player you should at least check this one out, it's worth every penny! There is so many more options that are listed on this blog that i am missing! (Animated UI, Cross-Fader, Gapless Playback, Gestures and more!)

His Blog site: Welcome to Haramitare's Android Apps
Market Link: Lithium Music Player - Android app from Haramitare | Appolicious Android App Directory (Has a Video of the player here)

Enjoy! :icon_ banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I moved this to the apps review section.....and changed the title. Cussing doesn't make for a family friendly environment.

Thanks...carry on.

OP
J

jimmyg

Reaction score
I moved this to the apps review section.....and changed the title. Cussing doesn't make for a family friendly environment.

Thanks...carry on.

Sorry, I knew I'd end up in the wrong spot! thanks for the move! :)