Listening to music in my car

Telecaster33

Reaction score
I had an envy touch before my Droid and music played great. Playing music in my car with my Droid is a little off. Some songs have the lead guitar so low I can barely hear it...other songs it's the background vocals..is this happening to anyone else? I've tried all the music players and they're all the same to me...help!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Koksnot

Reaction score
Check to make sure the headphone jack is pushed in all the way. If it is, check it on another vehicle. If a friend of yours has the same droid, have them check theirs as well. If theirs work, than your headphone jack is messed up, take it in for a replacement.

I have heard the headphone jack can be an issue with these droids.

cathy duncan

Reaction score
Check to make sure the headphone jack is pushed in all the way. If it is, check it on another vehicle. If a friend of yours has the same droid, have them check theirs as well. If theirs work, than your headphone jack is messed up, take it in for a replacement.

I have heard the headphone jack can be an issue with these droids.

I am also of the same viewpoint, because few of my friends also reported the same thing. So, keeping this thing in mind, one can say that it really has headphone jack problem.