Listening to live radio stream

joegrind

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been trying to get my Droid 1/ Froyo to play my fave Jamaican music station which streams live. The website is http://zipfm.net/ziplive/ and I'm assuming it is a Flash player stream (not a techie so I don't know the correct terminology)
I've tried just going to the link through the browser and also used the 'Listen' app. Is there an application out there? I have Adobe Flash and Air installed. On VZW and tried with wi-fi on and off. Any help will be appreciated tremendously!

Thanks!
:greendroid:

rlfitz

Reaction score
I just found ZIP103FM kingston jamaica in the app called MDRADIO on my droid. it says powered by radiotime. There is also an app called radiotime. not sure if it is also found in that app, but it is in MDRADIO. its a free app.

OP
joegrind

joegrind

Reaction score
I just found ZIP103FM kingston jamaica in the app called MDRADIO on my droid. it says powered by radiotime. There is also an app called radiotime. not sure if it is also found in that app, but it is in MDRADIO. its a free app.

rlfitz...thank you!!
Couldn't find the MDRADIO app in the Market but downloaded RadioTime. Did a quick search and Zip103 is there. Awesomeness!
Thanks again and have a great weekend!

rlfitz

Reaction score

rlfitz...thank you!!
Couldn't find the MDRADIO app in the Market but downloaded RadioTime. Did a quick search and Zip103 is there. Awesomeness!
Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Glad to help man. Radiotime is a great app too.