listen up..whoooot whooot

aretoodeetoo

Reaction score
520-744-6776 that's the radioshacks phone number in Tucson that said he will sell it tomorrow at ten am.

323.465.0640 that's the number in Los Angeles that told me on Thursday (the 8th) 5 minutes before they closed that the GNex would be on the shelves the following morning at 10am.

How'd that work out?

I went into the store the next morning, waved my hand in the managers face and said, "These aren't the droid I'm looking for."

Still didn't work.

Don't waste the gas, it won't be there.

goosedeath

Reaction score
Was going to get mine from a corporate Verizon store. Then I took an arrow in the knee. Doing everything they can think of to not take my money. Best Buy Mobile it is, then.

Sent using common sense.

BB won't honor your $30-100 vzw discounts, correct?

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
I hope you realize how grumpy I'm going to be in 7 hours and 20 minutes when I wake up and call radio shack.

Edit: oops, I meant 6 hours and 20 minutes... fml.

tbull097

Reaction score
I got a $30 off card with 30% off accessories in November.
I'm sure it's still good, but I want one of those $100 or $125 cards.
Anyone in Washington State get a mailer?

nbucko

Reaction score
I got a $30 off card with 30% off accessories in November.
I'm sure it's still good, but I want one of those $100 or $125 cards.
Anyone in Washington State get a mailer?

Not in Washington but I can tell you that here in Missouri I haven't received one.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
sky-is-falling.jpg

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
Just called Radioshack.

Me: Hi, are you selling the Galaxy Nexus today?
RS: I believe so!
Me: *speechless in disbelief*
RS: Let me look it up really quick in the system. What carrier?
Me: Verizon
RS: Yeah, the system doesn't have any information on it.

fffffuuuuu-4163_preview.png

mightybrick

Reaction score
I'm torn on the whole "don't give Verizon the purchase - go third-party" thing. I want to stick it to Verizon as much as anyone over this whole mess, but on the other hand, I want it to sell very well for Verizon so down the road they will get another Nexus device. I would hate for the Nexus to not do well, then have Verizon tell Google, "Told ya so," and not carry another Nexus device. I felt like I'd found the Holy Grail when Verizon confirmed they would carry the Nexus.

alienware777

Reaction score
I'm torn on the whole "don't give Verizon the purchase - go third-party" thing. I want to stick it to Verizon as much as anyone over this whole mess, but on the other hand, I want it to sell very well for Verizon so down the road they will get another Nexus device. I would hate for the Nexus to not do well, then have Verizon tell Google, "Told ya so," and not carry another Nexus device. I felt like I'd found the Holy Grail when Verizon confirmed they would carry the Nexus.

Carriers lose money on phone sales and make it back over time since your on contract. Your actually sticking it to them more by buying from them.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

chewy74

Reaction score
I'm assuming from the lack of activity that it hasn't been released.

squeak

Reaction score
Carriers lose money on phone sales and make it back over time since your on contract. Your actually sticking it to them more by buying from them.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Depends on the deal. If anyone buys it at the $300 price with no discounts then I bet they aren't losing money. If Best Buy can sell the Transformer for $300 and make a profit i bet verizon isn't losing money on the nexus. so if you really want to stick it to verizon, leave and go to another carrier.

OP
P

proangler

Reaction score
It's sold!!!!!!!!
Some lucky guy got lucky, I wasn't going to miss my daughters baptism for a phone sorry. Hopefully they will get more tomorrow.